Puget Sound Sunset

Puget Sound Sunset

Friday, January 8, 2010

My first blog entry! Hope I'm doing this right!


Well, well. This is my first blog entry. Not quite sure what i'm doing, ESPECIALLY since half of this page is in spanish. :) Anyway, i'm going to attempt to catch everyone up on Spain, and my spanish "photos" of the day... but then hopefully I can try to continue to do a few photos per week. I know I can't commit to EVERY day, but maybe a couple days per week. I would love to share some of this foreign amazing-ness with you.
PS. That is a picture of us on the plane on our way to Spain. I was NOT doing so hot for many reasons 1. leaving friends and family back stateside 2. going with out sleep 3. knowing my puppy dog was in the plane below me and 4.(the most important).... I was out of wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment