Puget Sound Sunset

Puget Sound Sunset

Thursday, December 23, 2010

POD "Christmas Cheese Ring My @$$!"


What the hell is that you ask? What? You can't tell that it's a Christmas Cheese Ring? Isn't it beautiful. Yeah, that picture about sums up my Christmas cooking for the day. Between forgetting ingredients and my pumpkin roll attempting to fall apart, I've about had it. Then, when I had to enlist help from the hubster to just "roll" this sucker, I knew I was in trouble. I knew the results were NOT going to be a festive danish ring. It was going to be a hot mess. Literally.

At the peak of frustration, I shouted random things like "I freakin' HATE cooking" and "Pilsbury should be SUED!" Matt didn't help matters by attempting a comforting compliment, "Well, atleast the colors are pretty..."

It's hideous. So much for sharing my baked goods with our friends this year. Actually, I may just flop a pile of this cherry cheese goodness on your doormat with a note that says Merry Christmas! Enjoy my Christmas SPECIALTY. Haha, imagine the awkward conversation when I ask everyone what they thought of our FAVORITE Christmas treat.:)

Sighhhh. Thank God for amazing comforting holiday music today.

No comments:

Post a Comment