Puget Sound Sunset

Puget Sound Sunset

Friday, November 5, 2010

POD "Fields of White"

I cannot believe my mom arrives in Spain this morning! I helped her to book these flights over six months ago and at that time, it seemed like it was forever away. And now it's here! I can't wait to show her our new home. The beaches, the small streets of the quaint pueblo blancos and the grand plazas in Sevilla. We are going to have SO much fun and there will be SO many pictures to share.
Today's POD is a shot we recently snagged (Matt took the bottom photo of me) of the AMAZING cotton fields you can find all across the countryside around us. I know they are starting to cut these down and harvest the cotton, so I'm SO happy I was able to get a picture JUST incase mom isn't able to see them. So beautiful.
Ah well, I'm off! I've got a plane to Madrid to catch to meet my foreign non-spanish speaking mother. :)See you back here soon with LOTS of fun photos and stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment