Puget Sound Sunset

Puget Sound Sunset

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

POD "Here Comes the Sun"


Here comes the sun creeping over our neighbor's house. It gets out of bed a bit late here in Spain; 8:25am and still no daylight. I cannot believe today is the day we leave for our London/Copenhagen trip! Six days of uninterrupted time with the hubster. Well, I guess the Broncos/49ers game on Sunday night COULD count as interrupted time because I know how he gets when he's watching one of his "teams." :) Our vaca weather is predicted to be cold and rainy... but we will be enjoying it regardless! Atleast for today... there will be SUN!

After we get back I will, of course, have LOTS of photos to share. OOOOH! And then my mum will be arriving shortly after. WOW! LIFE IS GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment