Puget Sound Sunset

Puget Sound Sunset

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

POD "Use Two Straws When Eating for Two"


Of COURSE this picture made it as the photo of the day! Are you kidding? How could it not? This batido (aka shake) is the BEST I've had since arriving in Spain and you can find this icy delight at Bombay in Rota. :) Of course I had to have Rocio, my spanish chica friend, take a picture of the dessert masterpiece. Little did I know what a hillarious picture it would be.

Side note: Things that are wrong with this picture...
1. The shake came with two straws. Ummm apparently I'm supposed to share?
2. I made the mistake of leaning my upper body away from camera, only emphasizing the largeness of my lower region. :)
3. It's my "bad side." Yes folks, now that I have bangs, I have a bad side. Which is the bad side? The side that gives you a sneak peak of the forehead.
4. My head looks too small for my body. :)

2 comments:

  1. I think you look way cute. And there's no way you have a bad side!! I love this picture ( ^ o ^ )/~
    ps Please share your shake with me... It looks to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to laugh reading this! I love all the pictures you post, and the stories! That Shake looks very yummy.... I guess if you use 2 straws you get more yumminess in one does?!

    ReplyDelete