Puget Sound Sunset

Puget Sound Sunset

Thursday, March 31, 2011

POD "Tis the Season"


Ahhhh spring in Spain. Tis the season of sunshine, beautiful 75 degree days, fresh cool breezes coming off the ocean, parakeets squawking in the palms, lounging in the hammock (if I can get comfortable) and grilling. Oh wait... I forgot something. It's also the season of dog hair. Piles and piles and piles of dog hair. Dog hair and mud. Doggy dust bunnies the size of small creatures that leave me with no choice but to ignore the doorbell when it rings. "Ohhhhhhh no. I am NOT letting anyone step ONE foot inside this house right now." Yeah... it's bad. People ask me, "How do you keep up with all that hair!" HAH! I DON'T! I have a hard enough time keeping up with it when i'm NOT huge and tired. SO just a warning for the next person who rings my doorbell. Don't expect me to answer it. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment