Puget Sound Sunset

Puget Sound Sunset

Thursday, June 30, 2011

POD "The Perks of Pregnancy"


So Matt decided yesterday that it's about time we (yes, WE) start cashing in on some of the perks of pregnancy. Which is why you have today's photo of the day.

Oh yes. Matt picked me up and drove me to my 36 week appointment and upon pulling into the hospital parking lot, THIS is where he chose to park. We couldn't have gotten any closer to the entrance unless I was handicapped or being wheeled in on a stretcher. Can I just say that as a relatively active pregnant lady, who still walks a mile or two a day, I have not yet opted for stork parking. Which leaves us all to wonder... for WHOM did they create such stork parking? The women?... Orrrrr the men?

Yeah, he also called me "Storky" the whole way into the hospital. "Come on, Storky, let's go." Let's hope that one doesn't stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment