Puget Sound Sunset

Puget Sound Sunset

Saturday, March 31, 2012

POD "Now with Finlay in the Picture..."

Are you having a déjà vu moment? Seen this photo before? Maybe you have! Well... sort of...

Finlay and I take the pups for a two mile stroll every morning. One of the mornings this past week I decided, just for fun, to take my little camera with me. I snapped a few pics while we were out and about, and as I was crouching down to take one specific picture, I was like... "hmmmmmmmm... déjà vu". I vaguely remembered taking a similar picture a year or so back, shortly after we first arrived here in Spain.

While downloading the pics, I decided to dig back into my electronic files to see if I could find the older picture. Sure enough! I found them! Two years ago, early June of 2010, I took this picture:
If you've been reading my blog since its earliest days, you may also have caught this post.

Well, we're still taking our morning walks, but there IS one thing different about this year's picture. Thanks to the Finster, we're a bit wider now. Seriously though, you should see us coming down the street. We take up half the road. Maybe I'll invest in one of those "wide load" signs that those trucks have when they're carrying half a house down the highway. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment