Puget Sound Sunset

Puget Sound Sunset

Sunday, January 30, 2011

POD "My Little Bed Buddy"

At night, I usually head to bed before Mateo. Still, I am not alone. :) As soon as he hears me brushing my teeth, Koda comes to the bathroom door and waits for me. He watches me brush, hoping to get a lick of my freshly toothpaste-y lips. When I'm finished in the bathroom I head into the bedroom and I usually find him waiting for me. He's polite and never steals my side, always taking Matt's pillow instead. As I finish my final pre-bedtime prepartions, he watches. Patiently. Finally, I slip under the sheets of my side. Ahhhhhhhhhhh. Time for bed. But not yet. Out of the corner of my eye, I catch someone looking at me from his pillow. "I wuv ooo mumma," he says. :) I rub his belly and tell him I love him too. Goodnight, my little bed buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment