Puget Sound Sunset

Puget Sound Sunset

Thursday, March 20, 2014

POTD "Green Schtuff"

That's right. You read correctly. I titled it POTD rather than POD. I realize that there is a 'the' in there, but can't you just leave "of"s  and "the"s out of acronyms when they don't work? POD just sounded like a much cooler acronym when I first started blogging, but tonight I was just thinking... perhaps I should give that little 't' a chance. Perhaps "POTD" is better than POD? What do you think?  

Anyway, my POTD or POD for today is a photo of the side of the road. It is sooooo green here, especially this time of year! Lots of misty, cool weather and not a lot of sunshine gives us an over abundance of green schtuff growing everywhere. All over trees, rocks, fences, roads, roofs, heck... it will grow on just about anything if you leave it outside for long enough. 

Beautiful isn't it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment