Puget Sound Sunset

Puget Sound Sunset

Friday, April 16, 2010

POD "Rainy Afternoon"




Just a rainy Friday afternoon here. I'm not complaining because it was predicted to rain all week long, and this is the first we've really seen of it. I am pretty sure we are through the rainy season, so I don't expect it to last.
Not that the DOGS really mind. They live SUCH rough lives. "It's a dog's life," isn't that what they say? Or "It's a doggy dog world?" or is the saying "it's a dog-eat-dog world?" I can't remember. Whatever the saying is... what i'm TRYING to say with poor idiom skills is that the dogs are living pretty good here even when the weather keeps them "stuck inside." (They look SO stuck right?)

Usually when I sneak in with the camera trying to get shots like these, they wake up and see me and they quickly re-adjust themselves before I can capture the ridiculous photo. DAMN IT! Seriously though people, if you were taking a nap on the airplane, mouth wide open, tongue hanging out a little... maybe some drool, or in my case, eyes half open to boot... would you really want someone to sneak up and take a snapshot of YOU? And if you caught them mid-photo, wouldn't you too cough or something and try to act all casual, like "Whaaaaat? What's the big deal???"
WELL, either way MUAHAHA I got the photos today!

No comments:

Post a Comment