Puget Sound Sunset

Puget Sound Sunset

Monday, April 5, 2010

POD "Taking Home the Gold"



Annnnnnd taking home the gold for this spring's Most Spectacular Flower is this big boy. Those pink flowers are HUGE! You can find this guy crawling ALL over the ground near the beach, and yetttttt I could not locate him at my new favorite store "El Lago" aka the world's greatest plant store. (Just decided I need to get a picture of that gorgemus store for you all soon!)
Anyway, the good news is I have spotted a couple patches of this beautiful plant growing on the base. The bad news is... i'm not sure how the Spanish Navy is going to feel about me pulling a Lorrie/Tristin move and sneaking out at midnight to dig up a few for my own personal garden. ;) If you don't see any posts for a little while... you maaaaaaaaaaay be able to find me in the Spanish brig. How do you say "No sir, I do NOT think that looks like me on your surveillance video" in Spanish?

1 comment:

  1. That Lorrie/Tristin thing makes me think of your Dad. Ask Tommy if he remembers driving around with my daughter, Deb Alward, years ago when she was 8-9 months pregnant, & they were stealing apples from a local farmer. When he heard someone coming, Tommy says--"Deb, quick, get in the drivers seat & drive off!" Yeah, right. She couldn't FIT behind the wheel! FUNNY! Aunt Barb

    ReplyDelete