Puget Sound Sunset

Puget Sound Sunset

Friday, May 14, 2010

POD "A Lifeline in Dover"


As many of you know, hopping a military flight back home to Rota wasn't quite as easy as it was leaving Rota. The back up from the icelandic volcano a few weeks ago combined with another volcano fart last week, led to closures in Rota and me stuck sitting around a hotel room in Dover, Delaware waiting to get out. I was not really a happy camper, even with re-runs of Say Yes to the Dress and all the HGTV I could want. That of course, was until I discovered Grotto Pizza. RIGHT on the Dover base, is a glorious restaurant (available off the base too) that not only produces some MEAN pizza, it DELIVERS!!! Just wanted to share a snap of my Margherita pizza with fresh mozz, fresh garlic and marinated spinach. Thank GOD for Grotto.

No comments:

Post a Comment