Puget Sound Sunset

Puget Sound Sunset

Friday, May 7, 2010

POD "Views From a Mountain Deck"

"Sensational Sunrise" Taken by Photographer Tom

"Mainely Moon"

"Living above the clouds"

Couldn't just pick one POD for this category. I've taken too many shots from my parents deck to choose just one. I personally love the "living above the clouds" photo, but my dad would NOT have been pleased had I excluded his "sensational sunrise" shot. (Yes, he figured out how to turn on my camera while I was sleeping and get a shot of the sunrise before he left for work). Mmmm gotta love the views! In case you haven't figured it out, you can click on the photos for a larger view.

1 comment:

  1. EXCELLENT photo,"DAD".I took one similar of Chocorua Lake a few years back. AWESOME.

    Aunt Barb

    ReplyDelete