Puget Sound Sunset

Puget Sound Sunset

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

POD "Now Boarding... SPAIN!"


HOLY SMOKES! Our BFFs leave TODAY for Spain! That's right, two of our best friends in the whole world arrive tomorrow. Our two friends who introduced us in college (they were just friends at the time) and then later got together and got hitched themselves!

I'm finding myself anxious and excited this morning. I have SO much I'd like to do before they arrive! Let's see. Buy delicious spanish olives... check. Pick up some fabulous spanish wine... check. Clean house... (ahem) clean house...... yeah, I knew I was forgetting something! :)

Anyway, I'm finding it CRAZY hard to focus today as both Matt and I cannot WAIT to share our new life/world with Ryan and Katrina. As my soon-to-be visiting girlfriend explained: "When friends or family visit your home, it's always exciting. BUT having them visit you in a strange, foreign country... is just... CRAZY!"

YAHOO! Lots of amazing fun pictures to come of their spectacular spanish visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment