Puget Sound Sunset

Puget Sound Sunset

Saturday, March 27, 2010

POD "na,na,na,na BATMAN"


Easily the Spain photo of the day. Without question. Look at this sweet beauty I spotted RIGHT here on base while jogging through the neighborhood. The best part of this story is that I've seen this hotrod before, but by the time I ran home, grabbed my camera and drove back... it had mysteriously disappeared. I guess that's just how Batman rolls. Spotted it yesterday, went BACK with the camera and before I could get a shot... MY BATTERIES DIED! So i'm diving into my purse praying I have a spare set in there. Meanwhile, i'm also hoping that whoever owns this beaut, doesn't come out of the house and catch me idling mid road in front of their sweet rig. Got a few pics :)
FINALLY.


No comments:

Post a Comment