Puget Sound Sunset

Puget Sound Sunset

Saturday, March 27, 2010

POD "These Directions Suck"


It took about 2 hours, but Matt (with a little help from me) finally got the swing put together! It wouldn't have taken so long, but there were multiple occasions when things had to be taken APART again and re-put together. You see, the directions NEGLECTED to inform you that once you finally screwed everything into place... you BETTER have 2 holes facing outward. Yeah, about 3 steps later, you discovered that you needed 2 holes facing outward... only to look and see that you put them inward. I think I heard on multiple occasions "These directions suck" or "aren't those directions just horrible?!" He's right. They were pretty bad. Regardless... Saturday project... CHECK. It was all worth it when we could finally kick back and enjoy it :)

1 comment:

  1. haha! Same experiance when putting together my new furniture... Ikea's directions have zero words in them trying to me internationally-friendly - but in all reality, it makes it pretty darn difficult! I've become a pro at picture reading!
    bobbi

    ReplyDelete