Puget Sound Sunset

Puget Sound Sunset

Thursday, March 11, 2010

POD "The Knees Aren't Pleased"


This morning... was not a good morning. In case you can't tell this is my knee. Yeah, so ... allow me to explain. I have been attempting to walk BOTH dogs at the same time. Sounds easy right? Yeah? Do you have a "special" dog? No? Well then you have NO idea. Anyway, they have been doing very well walking together, and I have been trying to push it a little, so occasionally I do a small stretch of jogging. Sultan can't usually keep up all that well, but he is learning and slowly getting better. Allow me to also explain that Sultan has THREE speeds. Deathly slow (This is his usual toe-nail dragging stroll), a nice trot, and his wild deer leaps (over which he has NO control. Yes, I know. Normally that WOULD be funny). Well, typically when I jog, Sultan maintains a nice trot and does a great job staying in line. On THIS particular morning... not so much. Sultan either a) had a random burst of energy b) saw a bird in the sky that he apparently thought he could catch or c) is just an idiot and commenced the uncontrollable deer leaps MID run. Before I could even utter the word "NO" he lept (happily) in front of me, yelped and went flying, and I found myself on the ground with THESE knees. What a way to start a morning right?

1 comment:

  1. hehehhe sorryyy i just pictured it and laughed really hard. i was imagining i was someone across the street who saw you LOL... but since i know you are totally fine now im allowed to laugh right?!
    -Jenn P

    ReplyDelete