Puget Sound Sunset

Puget Sound Sunset

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

AHHHH Portugal :)

As most of you know, Matty and I took un puente (long weekend) trip over fourth of July to Portugal. We spent two nights on the ocean and explored the Moorish Castle and Palace of Pena in the beautiful, scenic Sintra area. We also spent two nights in downtown Lisbon right in the heart of the Baixa district. There, we walked the streets and saw all sorts of great stuff including the alfama district, the Belem tower and St. Jeronimo's monastery. I posted ALL of the great photos in two albums on Facebook, but I wanted to share my favorites here. :) Although they NEVER do justice, I think these particular photos capture at least SOME of the beauty, history and mystery of these great areas. Ahhhhhh what a beautiful weekend. Enjoy the shots, and don't forget you can click them for a larger view!






















No comments:

Post a Comment