Puget Sound Sunset

Puget Sound Sunset

Thursday, August 12, 2010

POD "The Face of VICTORY!!!"


Yesterday was a victorious day. Yesterday, for the first time in LORD knows how long, I ran 4 whole miles. FOUR! (This of course was AFTER I had already walked the puppies 2 miles at 7:30 AM before it got too warm.) It wasn't very fast, and it wasn't very pretty... but I just kept my feet moving and I did it! I hope this is the first of many 4 mile jogs. I also hope that my post-jog look is a little less purple and sweaty in the future. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Are you kidding me, Tristin? I saw you running. You had a great stride, strong pace, and looked terrific doing it. Might I even say-you looked like you were running effortlessly? Great job, way to go! I'm proud of you! ~ Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! You rock! Not just because you ran 4 miles (which is crazy!) but because you then took this picture and posted it online! ;)

    Meteena

    ReplyDelete