Puget Sound Sunset

Puget Sound Sunset

Monday, August 2, 2010

POD "The New Toy: SNAKIE"

It really had been much too long since Takoda and Sultan received a new toy from their stash. Last night, since AFN (Armed Forces Network) was on the fritz, we shut off the TV and instead, entertained ourselves with some puppy time!!! Introducing: SNAKIE! As you can see, some of us were pretty excited about the decision.
I had to occasionally take Snakie away from Takoda to allow Sultan some time with the new toy. (Takoda has a tendency to hoard new toys until he has laid the squeakers to rest.) This is a shot of Takoda JUST after a few mid-air squeaks and JUST before I handed it back to him. I love this picture. Note how I was able to capture the "OMG, OMG, OMG" enlarged pupils. :)Anyway, I'd show you a photo of the toy today, post playtime, but there's not much left to it other than the white fluff that currently resides on our living room floor. Poor Snakie. I have some sweeping to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment