Puget Sound Sunset

Puget Sound Sunset

Saturday, August 28, 2010

POD "Time For a New Frying Pan"


Ummm yeah. This is a pathetic excuse for breakfast. In my years of cooking... I still can't seem to master eggs. I can't make a damn omelet without it falling apart. I mean, normally, I can atleast make myself a couple over easys without breaking the yolk but something went wrong this morning. I'm thinking either A) the burner was on too high, B) my frying pan is getting a little shoddy or C) I just lack the finesse for eggs. I'm going to go with B: frying pan, because... well, it just makes me feel better. :) This has been my one and only frying pan since I won it as a "you suck, but we'll still give you something for trying" prize on The Price is Right four years ago. Time for a new pan? I think so! The price is WRONG pannnnnnn!!!! ;)

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAH, nice Adam Sandler reference there ;-) Oh and that's awesome that you were on The Price is Right! I always wanted to watch a showing and was going to in California when I was 12, but I forget why it never happened... Anywho... don't feel bad, I'm sure I am 200 times worse at eggs than you (or anyone else for that matter!)

    ReplyDelete