Puget Sound Sunset

Puget Sound Sunset

Thursday, September 5, 2013

I'm Baaaaaack!


Hello, hello! Long time no see, right? WELL! Let me tell you. I have been a little busy! 

As you all know, in January we moved to Washington State where we had to unpack boxes get settled and find our way around. I had hoped to begin blogging again much sooner than this, but it's amazing how a new home, a one-and-a-half-year-old and a pregnancy can pretty much just wipe you out. Most days I was lucky enough to get dinner on the table, let alone keep the house clean or write a blog post. But, alas, the time has come!

Despite the sleepless nights I currently endure, I feel like I have my energy, motivation, creativity ... my mojo back! 
But I am still left with one small problem: where do I begin? I can't just skip over the last six months of our lives. But I feel like I can't very well summarize them either. So here's my plan: I am not going to try to recap the last six months. I am going to start writing tomorrow like I  never stopped writing. I'm going to pick back up with some silly little story about our weekend. BUT... the anal side of me is going to attempt to slowly go back to January (where I left off) and fill in the gap.  :)  So if you do decide to follow the blog, keep an eye on the dates of the posts. 

Lastly, I feel I must warn you all that I probably will not be as attentive to my blogging as I used to be. I practically dropped off the map with the introduction of one child and now there are two! I can't promise that it's going to be a daily or even a weekly thing. But what I can promise is that I will do my best to keep those who care updated on our lives. I promise there will be lots of silly (and sometimes inappropriate) stories, pictures (of really cute boys and dogs) videos and more!!!


1 comment: