Puget Sound Sunset

Puget Sound Sunset

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

POD "A Foggy Morning Stroll(er)"


Well my friends, the time has come. On Friday I got the go ahead from the doc to start exercising again. So Monday morn, despite the cool, foggy (semi-uninviting weather), despite my throbbing stubbed toe, I popped a couple Ibphrophin, packed both the boys up and headed out. 

As much as I wasn't feeling like going outside, the cool air and mist actually felt pretty refreshing. It was a short walk, but you gotta start somewhere! 

I look forward to getting back in shape, but I also told myself that after Friday's appointment, my eat-whatever-I-want paradise is over too. Yep. Diet time. That part, I do NOT look forward to! I will miss my twice-a-day or more chocolate indulgences, all the baking, the drive thru lunches, the weekly Dairy Queen Blizzard runs... Etc! Nevertheless, let's focus on the positive: as much as a lot is going to change, I still can look forward to that cup of coffee every morning and a glass of wine at night! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment