Puget Sound Sunset

Puget Sound Sunset

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Matt's Vaca: He gets around

Well he's BACK!!! YAHOO!!!! Just last night I got through looking at all 748 pictures he took. He's SO good! He admits that about 3/4 the pictures he took JUST for me. I may have to do a blog titled "The photos matt CLEARLY took for me!" Good BOY!

Anyway, I had a blast going through the pics and asking a zillion questions about each one. "What's that? Did you know that person? Where are you now? What did you drink there? What is this building called? What did you eat? What is he eating?" Hehehe. Matt was exhausted by the time we were finished. I wore him RIGHT out and he was passed out on the couch within 30 minutes!

Anyway, I will have to do a couple blog posts to cover some of the pics. If you want to see ALL of them, check out all the albums on Matt's facebook page!

These first few pics are of Matt... just being Matt in England, South Africa, Swaziland, Kruger National Forest, Lesotho, and of course at the WORLD CUP 2010. :)


















No comments:

Post a Comment