Puget Sound Sunset

Puget Sound Sunset

Thursday, June 3, 2010

POD "living in a fog"



The weather yesterday was so strange! There was a super dense fog blowing in off the ocean all day long. I even heard a few boat fog horns for the first time since being here. I couldn't help but think with every blast that the boat was headed right for the shore we live on and was going to come crashing through my living room at any moment. Thank God for sonar right?
Anyway, this nifty fog looked like smoke, but it was WET. I thought the damp breeze was quite refreshing, so I opened up all the windows and allowed it to blow through the house. Next time, I probably won't be doing that. I can't believe how damp everything got! Last night Matt was like... "Is this couch wet??" No, I didn't take the dogs for a swim... it was the crazy fog!
Here's a few pics. (Note that you are having a hard time seeing the palm trees in front of the houses just down the street!)

No comments:

Post a Comment