Puget Sound Sunset

Puget Sound Sunset

Saturday, June 12, 2010

A Saturday Morning Walk

Since it's started getting warm, I take the dogs for a nice long walk every morning. I can poop them out while it's still cool, and that allows me to head out for the day without coming home to destruction. :) They sleep... ALL... day. Yes, you can only imagine their energy at about 5 pm. Anyway, this Saturday morning, not unlike any other morning, we headed out promptly at 8:30. The ONLY thing that makes weekend mornings so special: it's SO quiet! I'm lucky if I see ONE car.

Just wanted to share some pictures of our favorite place to exercise on base. :)
Here's the boys and I rounding our favorite corner, with the pine forest on our left and a fenced off area/cliff to the ocean not too far to our right. They WOV this walk.

Usually if we head in this direction, the boys are lucky enough to get some off the leash time running around a softball field. Here's Sultan doing his usual circles trying to avoid getting tackled by Takoda who is sprinting in his direction somewhere outside the scope of the picture:

Come on boys, time to go! You JUST might be able to make out Koda in the left corner of the field sprinting along the fence. He's already come, but now he's headed back across the field to round up his brother. Sultan is nottttttttttttt quite hearing me. :)

AHHHH well, I guess I can let them play for another few minutes. Meanwhile, I'll enjoy the view of Cadiz through a spot in the back fence. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment