Puget Sound Sunset

Puget Sound Sunset

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

POD "Another Sundown as a Pregasaurus"



Last evening, as I was enjoying some quiet time at the computer (Matt was already in bed snoozing), I glanced out the window next to me and noticed the pretty sunset. The sun was already down, but the soft pink layers it left behind were so peaceful and calming. I raced to grab the camera (knowing how quickly these sky scenes change), whipped on the "distance" lens (not sure what its actual name is) and snapped a couple pics. I wondered many more sundowns I'll have to experience as a pregasaurus.

Turning around to head back inside, I caught the moon rising on the other horizon.
I fiddled with the camera, wanting to capture more of the moon than just a white blob, but of course, couldn't figure out how to adjust the shutter speed/exposure. Yeahhhhh, finishing reading the manual is on my to do list. :) Ah well, for now you'll just get a photo of the white dot in the sky. Soon, I'll have a beautiful, detailed POD of the moon, proving JUST how much I learned from reading the rest of the instruction book. :)

By the way, little man in my belly, speaking of the moon... it is NEARLY full. According to all the local Spaniards, that means you should be coming VERY soon. AKA FRIDAY. I know that's still a little early, but I'm sure you're MORE than ready... right???

I'll be waiting. VERY patiently. In the meantime, I'll use all this free time to finish reading that manual. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment