Puget Sound Sunset

Puget Sound Sunset

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

POD "Typical Mishap"


Today's POD is capturing something that has become a common occurance for me.
1. Put on something cute and comfortable.
2. Eat something de-lish.
3.(Unbeknownst to me) spill.
4. Have grubbace belly stain pointed out by someone who can actually SEE the rest of my lower half.
5. OR worse, walk around all day smiling at people (as they stare at my talking stain), only to discover the mishap later. Wait, do you NOT remember that Super Bowl commercial with the talking stain?! It was easily one of my favorites. I shall share it for those of you who missed it, or just need a laugh this morning:



Ah yes. Good times. Typical. (PS. Upon seeing this photo I JUST realized that there are TWO stains on my belly. The shake AND the huge water stain that is now an inevitable part of washing dishes. Nice.)

No comments:

Post a Comment