Puget Sound Sunset

Puget Sound Sunset

Monday, April 18, 2011

Cachin' in Vejer

On Saturday, Matt and I decided to spend the late morning in Vejer. Why Vejer? Yes, I've been there before and I've done some exploring, but I just LOVE that little town and I haven't really had a chance to see it on a weekend morning. (The town has a WHOLE different feel during the weekday or during siesta. SO quiet!) We ALLLLLLLLLLLSO happened to have reservations in Vejer, at Califa, my FAVORITE restaurant around!

We did a little geocaching while we were there. What's geocaching? Google it! It's a fun (international) hide and seek game, but also a great way to explore new territory! It's been a while since we've geocached, so we weren't very successful finding the cache. HOWEVER, we DID see some new areas of Vejer I've never seen, so THAT in itself made the geocaching all worth it!

Anyway, lunch was fabulous. When is it NOT? And of course I (ahem... WE) took lots of pictures for you. :) Enjoy.














Ummm these last few photos Matt thought you all might enjoy. What are they? Oh, just my pregnant @ss trying to climb the steepest flight of stairs EVER. :) There were worse photos that involved me on all fours, but I omitted them for your sake. Trust me. PS. This lovely staircase goes up, around the corner, and keeps going! I took a few breaks, but I made it. :)

2 comments:

  1. These are all such beautiful pictures!!! I think if they were on facebook I would have "liked" them all!! You are so lucky to live is such an amazing place!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tristin these pictures are CRAZY GOOD!! You are doing such a beautiful job of documenting your time in Europe. Don't stop!! :o) ~Betsy Swinehart

    ReplyDelete