Puget Sound Sunset

Puget Sound Sunset

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

POD "A Photo Op"


Yesterday Matt surprised me with an unexpected box in the mail! I had some suspicions he'd been doing some shopping since I'd spotted him on Ebay a few times, but wasn't quite sure what he was up to. WELL... THIS is what he was up to!

A NEW CAMERA!

Don't worry, my trust handheld Canon isn't going anywhere. That is a fantastic little camera for travel and slipping in the purse for events. However this is going to make for some amazing photos! I guess, what with all our photo taking, he decided that we were justified in the purchase. Not to mention, the new addition to the family that will soon be here! We will be able to take so many great pics of our travels and our little man. Once, of course, we figure out how to USE the thing!

I'm off to Maine soon for a little vaca to see family and friends, but as SOON as I get back, I'll be starting to tackle the learning curve that comes with any new technology. I can't wait! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment