Puget Sound Sunset

Puget Sound Sunset

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

POD " A Taste of the Quilt to Come"


Today was the MOST amazing day! I went with my friend Shelley to pick out fabric for our lil man's baby quilt! Shelley has (SO GENEROUSLY!) offered to make a baby quilt for us and we couldn't be more ecstatic!

As many of you know, our baby room's theme is celestial with stars, moons, suns and deep shades of blue, purple...etc. :) SOOOO we dug through rows upon rows upon rows in this tiny, but FANTASTIC, lil fabric shop in Puerto, searching for JUST the right patterns, prints, colors...etc. to piece together for the PERFECT quilt.

Here's the bag of colors we left with! I just cannot WAIT to see the whole thing done and I'm SO excited to be receiving such a special keepsake! Of course, there will be pictures of the finished product, but for now, all I can give you is a taste of what's to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment